Stefan Kalt, PhD, empowers executives, professionals, and academics to develop as leaders and to transform their careers. He also assists their transition to new jobs or careers. By means of exploratory conversations and practical exercises, Stefan helps his clients to identify their core challenges and develop action plans for success. His clients reap the rewards of higher productivity, increased effectiveness, career growth, and greater agility in ever-changing career paths and work environments.
In addition to helping clients improve as leaders and professionals, Stefan shows them how to enhance their executive function skills, such as staying organized, managing time, overcoming procrastination, and maintaining focus. He is particularly experienced at helping people with ADD/ADHD hone these skills and take control of their lives.
Stefan completed his graduate studies in philosophy at Boston University. He went on to teach Humanities and Social Sciences in Boston University’s “Great Books” Core Curriculum, where he facilitated in-depth discussions about the central texts of the Western and Eastern philosophical traditions. He later trained at the Center for Executive Coaching and became an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Read more about Stefan in Boston Voyager “Meet Stefan Kalt of Leading Minds Executive Coaching“
Media and Press
- To learn how coaching can help leaders in higher education, see Stefan’s article “How deans can use an executive coach” in Dean and Provost.
- Stefan has co-written an article with David Brendel entitled “An Agile Approach to Executive Functions,” which will be of interest to executives and administrators struggling to manage their tasks and time, and maintain their focus.
- Attorneys may be interested in an article Stefan and David Brendel co-wrote entitled “Lawyers in the Trenches: How Executive Coaching Can Help”
- For insights into how coaching can help in academia, see Stefan’s article “How Coaching Can Help” in Inside Higher Ed.
Testimonials from Stefan’s clients
“Stefan helped me organize my thoughts and my approach to my work, and to plan how to manage a tricky transition that I have coming up. He helped me focus on what was important and come up with new ideas that I couldn’t have come up with on my own. Thanks to our work together I have more confidence in my ability to manage the changes and challenges ahead.” – Head of software design team
“Stefan helped me to successfully transition to a more challenging professional role, while also developing a better work-life balance. He helped me question my own assumptions about my new position and to develop strategies to more efficiently meet my responsibilities. Thanks to our work together, I feel better able to successfully pursue my professional and personal goals.” – Faculty team leader
- Associated Certified Coach (ACC) of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Executive Coach, Center for Executive Coaching
- Certified Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Steps I and Step II Instruments
- Hogan Assessment
- Strong Interest Inventory Certification
To contact Stefan, please email him at: email@example.com.