Executive Coach Training for Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and Mental Health Professionals
Become a Certified Executive Coach and a Stronger Leader and Mentor
Leading Minds Executive Coaching, LLC offers a high-impact Certified Coach Training and Practice Development Program exclusively designed for psychiatrists, psychologists, and mental health professionals who wish to become executive coaches. This unique program supports you in enhancing your skills as a mentor, adviser, consultant, and leader. Participants learn how to:
- Coach individual clients in order to enrich their quality of life and career growth.
- Develop the tools you need to transform complex organizations and businesses into engines of growth, profit, and success.
- Bring a powerful culture of coaching to your organization.
- Transition your career so you never have to rely on insurance or government reimbursements again.
By becoming a Certified Executive Coach, you will be able to help your clients in new ways. During our training program, you earn the needed credentials while developing the skill-set to approach and assist your clients. You can use this new level of insight to strengthen your current work and/or establish a coaching practice. We will teach you how to transition your career, maintain your income level, and maximize the potential of being an executive coach.
This high-impact program requires a strong commitment, open-mindedness to new approaches with clients, and a well-developed capacity for self-understanding and empathy. Since this course is specifically designed for psychiatrists, psychologists and other mental health professionals, you receive training that is catered to the unique needs and challenges of these professions. You will learn coaching best practices, while receiving incomparable advice and support from experienced executive coaches. We also offer marketing support to help you grow your new client base.
Coach Training Program Benefits:
- Learn to apply positive psychology and best coaching practices in your work with clients.
- Earn a powerful new professional credential that can be applied anywhere in your career.
- Develop a vision and plan to transform your career.
- Become a better leader, teacher, advisor and mentor.
- Improve your communication and presentation skills.
- Learn more about business management and strategy.
- Diversify your revenue stream and secure your finances.
- Achieve a healthier work/life balance and overall quality of life.
- Work with highly experienced and credentialed coaches who will hold you accountable to implementing your plan and reaching your goals.
The program is part of the Center for Executive Coaching, which is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) of the International Coach Federation (ICF). David Brendel and Andrew Neitlich collaborate in this program to provide you with top-notch coach training.
David is the Founder & Director of Boston-based Leading Minds Executive Coaching, LLC. He is a Harvard-trained, Board Certified psychiatrist and Master Certified Coach Trainer (MCCT). Andrew trained at Harvard Business School and is Founder & Director of the Center for Executive Coaching, which is based in Sarasota. Their Harvard Medical and Harvard Business School backgrounds, combined with their many years of executive coaching practice and teaching, are unparalleled.